Friday 2 August 2013

Happy blogaversary!

It's been five months exactly since we left Sydney and I thought it'd be a good time to pause and reflect for a moment.

First up to every one who is reading my poorly proof read posts, I just want to say a big thank you! Your comments and kind words always fill me with a heartwarming joy and makes me feel closer to you despite the distance. To those readers from Russia, I wish I knew who you were and wonder often about you considering you are my third largest reader demographic. Please feel free to introduce yourself so if I am struck down by a New York taxi tomorrow I can die fulfilled.

Is this who you are Russian readers?
Life on the road can sometimes be a lonely one and just knowing that I can still share this part of my life with others has allowed me to appreciate this journey even more and document in a way that I can look back on years from now and experience it all over again. I only wished that my friends who are on their own exciting paths would share more in-depth stories of their lives online. Please think about it guys, I promise I will read all your blogs!

And finally I made y'all a present! It's a picture of Amelie as a unicorn.






1 comment:

  1. I just read this post and I'm loving our Amelie gift! You're too funny Toni :o) Jill

    ReplyDelete